This week was a great week. I learned all about MLA format. I took a lot of time on the quiz to answer all the questions. I am continuing to learn more about MLA format. The annotated bibliography was easy using the citation website to help me cite the information I researched. After doing some research my mind is conflicted about how I feel about sports teams traveling during covid. For my reading response, I was very happy with how I responded to my classmate using a template. They help me with the correct grammar and better wording. I really enjoyed learning about citations this week and I hope I am doing them right. I am nervous about writing a whole essay and having to insert citations. That's my concern at the moment. Do I use "quotations" on each thing that I'm citing? I feel a bit confused but hopefully, I will understand it as we go. Bring on week 11. Thank you to my teacher for all his extra help. Excited to learn more about this next week.
Today's blog is all about Essay 3. I am feeling very overwhelmed. I have all this information I have been learning and I don't know how to put it into words. Overwhelmed is an understatement. It is very easy for me to complete quizzes where I can find the answers in reading or complete a small assignment. But when it comes to writing, for some reason it becomes very difficult for me. In chapter 7 So what? who cares? I didn't really understand what it was telling me to do. And how do I incorporate that into my essay? I have started the introduction of this rough draft and I have brainstormed a little bit but as far as the rhetorical appeals, I am also a little confused. I am definitely ready to write an essay with my argument that Athletes should not travel during covid. I will research different stats and put that in the essay. But like I said we have just been learning so much and it's a lot for me right now. I am excited to see tomorrow what I can accomplish.
Comments
Post a Comment