I can't believe how fast this semester is going. We are already in our 7th week. Almost halfway through. I am very hard on myself when it comes to learning. I think that already from my first essay to my second essay shows so much improvement just by listening to what my English Teacher tells me to do. When I wrote my first essay I didn't really understand WHY I was writing. Now remembering there is an audience, really helps me explain more in my writing. Writing how I was before and what changed in me after gives me more to write about. I feel like I am doing OK. For some reason, I always feel like I don't understand the assignment but then I just do it and it seems to come out okay. I looked over next week's assignments. I have no clue what its all about so looks like I will be learning something new. On to week 7.
Today's blog is all about Essay 3. I am feeling very overwhelmed. I have all this information I have been learning and I don't know how to put it into words. Overwhelmed is an understatement. It is very easy for me to complete quizzes where I can find the answers in reading or complete a small assignment. But when it comes to writing, for some reason it becomes very difficult for me. In chapter 7 So what? who cares? I didn't really understand what it was telling me to do. And how do I incorporate that into my essay? I have started the introduction of this rough draft and I have brainstormed a little bit but as far as the rhetorical appeals, I am also a little confused. I am definitely ready to write an essay with my argument that Athletes should not travel during covid. I will research different stats and put that in the essay. But like I said we have just been learning so much and it's a lot for me right now. I am excited to see tomorrow what I can accomplish.
Comments
Post a Comment